2. Information Collection and Use
For the purpose of providing a better user experience and to build your personalized record of use, bOMDIC will need to collect the following personal information during your use of GoMore:
- Physical data from your physiological measurement, including but not only age, gender, height, weight, heart rate profile
- identity information including but not only name, email address, contacts
- performance data including not only average speed, distance, time, GPS location and map will be collected and reserved.
To enhance user experience, GoMore server will automatically record the IP address, time of use, locations of use, type of devices, type of browsers, and webpages browsed, etc. The foregoing record will be used as a reference for bOMDIC to enhance our services. In order to be more precise when providing service, bOMDIC will analyze information collected.
3. Protection of Information
The GoMore server equipped with firewall, anti-virus system, and any other measures that are necessary to protect the Information. Your personal Information is protected in the strictest manner, and only authorized personnel may have access to the said Information. In addition, the foregoing personnel have signed non-disclosure agreement with bOMDIC, and will be responsible for penalty in the event of any violation to the non-disclosure obligation. In the event that bOMDIC needs the assistance of other entity for providing services, it is promised that the said entity will be requested for a strict non-disclosure obligation, and the process of inspection will be set up accordingly to make sure that the said entity does not violate the non-disclosure obligation.
4. The Return and Deletion of Information
5. Third Party Links